Our desire is to support men in the journey to discover their identity as created in image of God. We hope to assist in equipping men to discover who they are, to focus on God’s role in their lives, and to build community with other men. We want to encourage men to live a life of purpose, enjoy God’s creation, be refreshed in their relationships and to cherish the unique life God has called each of us to live.
Believe, Belong, Become...
Through men’s breakfasts, small groups, special events, and adventure trips we encourage men to walk alongside each other as they grow in their spiritual and relational journeys. Here are a few ongoing opportunities for men to get involved and share their journey with others. To find out more or to get involved click here and complete the contact form.
Sportsperson Dinner Event
- Adventure trips (Kayaking, camping, fishing, backpacking)
- Sports (Basketball, Softball, Pickleball)
- Annual Golf Outing
- Pancake Breakfast
- Men’s Breakfast
- Service projects (repair roofs, cars, disaster relief, Habitat for Humanity projects)
- Mission Trips (Haiti, Mexico, Feed My Starving Children)
- Repair Roofs
- Disaster Relief
- Habitat for Humanity Projects